Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We have super early-bird pricing for #IFL2020, through December 31. Prices go up the first of each month through Ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: A post about Christmas, #Downsyndrome, and #ThorRagnarok keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 6 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: "Many of us in churches, however, still rely heavily on the traditional sermon to convey God’s message. This can isola… 6 hours ago
- Families are seeking #churches ready to welcome them, especially during the #Christmas season. Does your church wel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- If your church is thinking about mental health ministry, check out our free training videos. Here's one on why chur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: routine
Kids with common mental health conditions react to the holidays very differently than do adults. Today, we’ll look at three struggles common during Christmas break among the kids and families we serve, and suggest practical strategies for parents to minimize the impact of the holidays upon their children. Continue reading