Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SellsHeather: Looking forward to moderating a panel for this w/the hopes of encouraging & inspiring ministry leaders @DylanJDodson @jac… 1 hour ago
- Have you signed up for Online Pastors' Retreat? Let your ministry friends know, so they can join in this event that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Many people are relying on food banks now. People of all abilities can be a blessing to others by giving food or vo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Looking for one of our articles on a specific mental health topic, such as ADHD, depression, or anxiety? Search our… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If your church has recently reopened, and you're starting a special needs ministry, we offer a step-by-step guide t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: structure
We’ll look at three common struggles the kids with mental illness experience over Christmas break and offer ideas parents might try to minimize the impact of the holidays upon their children. Continue reading
Kids with common mental health conditions react to the holidays very differently than do adults. Today, we’ll look at three struggles common during Christmas break among the kids and families we serve, and suggest practical strategies for parents to minimize the impact of the holidays upon their children. Continue reading