Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,280 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
August 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- What’s the plan at your church when people need help in the restroom? Join us for Disability Ministry Video Roundt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Based on a 2016 study, children in foster care were significantly more likely to experience mental health condition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Our Facebook group "SNAD" - Special Needs and Disability Ministry Leaders' Forum - has over 2200 ministry leaders w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- By the numbers, I shouldn’t be here, yet I am called by God to serve His Kingdom. To read the full article click… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Diane Dokko Kim offers a tool to better help families affected by disability without asking the dreaded question: "… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: scapegoating
EVIL is the root cause of the mass shooting in Las Vegas, and the shootings in churches in rural Texas, Nashville, and several years ago, at an historically African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina. As a society, we seek to minimize the existence of evil because recognition of evil threatens our shared delusion that any absolute standard of right and wrong exists. Continue reading