Join me at Evangelicals for Life!
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Disinhibited Social Engagement Disorder...The new term for Reactive Attachment Disorder?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- DSM-5: Rethinking Reactive Attachment Disorder
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- He is good! https://t.co/FO5Z2lGfKP 1 hour ago
- Let them thank the Lord ... https://t.co/jNp622o5b6 6 hours ago
- I will give to the Lord the thanks due ... https://t.co/oT64a1MeIX 9 hours ago
- You may be in a season of difficulty and stress, and you're struggling to be thankful. This will help.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Today's prayer—that we would be peace makers this Thanksgiving and not just peace keepers. "Blessed are the peacemakers… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: scapegoating
EVIL is the root cause of the mass shooting in Las Vegas, and the shootings in churches in rural Texas, Nashville, and several years ago, at an historically African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina. As a society, we seek to minimize the existence of evil because recognition of evil threatens our shared delusion that any absolute standard of right and wrong exists. Continue reading