Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: Now until December 21st, you can get $5 off your $20 book purchase at Amazon with code GIFTBOOK18. Buy a copy of Unexpec… 16 hours ago
- RT @stefmckeever: The Suffering Servant and His Glory alifenotnormal.com/2018/12/07/the… via @stefmckeever 2 days ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: This is an excellent article. I hope many school teachers and children’s pastors will read it. patheos.com/blogs/notalone… 3 days ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: 15% of the global population. How many churches are actively reaching this community? 🤔 twitter.com/akwyz/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: How To Demystify Special Needs at School dlvr.it/Qt1XrL 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: gun control
EVIL is the root cause of the mass shooting in Las Vegas, and the shootings in churches in rural Texas, Nashville, and several years ago, at an historically African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina. As a society, we seek to minimize the existence of evil because recognition of evil threatens our shared delusion that any absolute standard of right and wrong exists. Continue reading
Too many of us don’t want to admit it because to do so, we’d have to acknowledge that there are absolute standards of right and wrong established by God and that’s not acceptable in a world in which everyone thinks they can decide that for themselves. We very much want to be in control…be the masters of our own universe.