Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @NathanielsHope: If you were affected by Hurricane Ian and are looking for assistance, make sure you check out the resources we have ava… 10 hours ago
- In tomorrow's episode of Key Ministry: the Podcast, Sandra Peoples is joined by Stephanie Hubach! Together they dis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- #mentalhealthministry #inclusion #belonging #endthestigma #thechurch #pastors https://t.co/n0jrB8i06v 15 hours ago
- Does your church have an inclusive disability ministry? Please register your church on our website and better help… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- When young adults with disabilities lose access to the support services they’ve received through their youth, worri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: gun control
EVIL is the root cause of the mass shooting in Las Vegas, and the shootings in churches in rural Texas, Nashville, and several years ago, at an historically African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina. As a society, we seek to minimize the existence of evil because recognition of evil threatens our shared delusion that any absolute standard of right and wrong exists. Continue reading
Too many of us don’t want to admit it because to do so, we’d have to acknowledge that there are absolute standards of right and wrong established by God and that’s not acceptable in a world in which everyone thinks they can decide that for themselves. We very much want to be in control…be the masters of our own universe.