Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #fearoftheLord #wisdom #knowledge #fearGod #proverbs #Bible #specialneeds #disability #mentalwellness #mentalhealth https://t.co/OKfuOTPcjk 2 days ago
- Our Facebook groups for families living with disabilities of every kind offer strength, encouragement, resources an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #Ministryleader: When was last time you visited your church's website as potential visitor? Find answers, solutions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Ambiguous grief defined: loss of something you anticipated having in future. Some people call it “the death of a dr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Technology makes it possible for all people-no matter ability or #disability-to serve in #bodyofChrist. Global Medi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Mass Murder
EVIL is the root cause of the mass shooting in Las Vegas, and the shootings in churches in rural Texas, Nashville, and several years ago, at an historically African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina. As a society, we seek to minimize the existence of evil because recognition of evil threatens our shared delusion that any absolute standard of right and wrong exists. Continue reading
Too many of us don’t want to admit it because to do so, we’d have to acknowledge that there are absolute standards of right and wrong established by God and that’s not acceptable in a world in which everyone thinks they can decide that for themselves. We very much want to be in control…be the masters of our own universe.
Charleston isn’t about a mental health problem…it’s about an problem with evil. Evil may have won the battle on Wednesday but the Bible is very clear that evil will not win the war. Continue reading