Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We're working on new resources for ministry leaders related to specific mental health conditions, but in the meanti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Powerful article/Steph Hubach: "Parents who made unusual choice to continue pregnancy after #Downsyndrome diagnosis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- From @BreakPointCC: Today, #MarchForLife in Washington DC; important #pioneer was Dr. Mildred Jefferson, 1st black… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sunday: Nat'l #SanctityofHumanLife day in churches. Women in crisis pregnancies often have similar needs/concerns.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Pastor: want to support the mental health needs of kids and families in your church and community, but don't know w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: evil
EVIL is the root cause of the mass shooting in Las Vegas, and the shootings in churches in rural Texas, Nashville, and several years ago, at an historically African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina. As a society, we seek to minimize the existence of evil because recognition of evil threatens our shared delusion that any absolute standard of right and wrong exists. Continue reading
Too many of us don’t want to admit it because to do so, we’d have to acknowledge that there are absolute standards of right and wrong established by God and that’s not acceptable in a world in which everyone thinks they can decide that for themselves. We very much want to be in control…be the masters of our own universe.
Redeeming and converting a civilization has already been done once. It can be done again. But we need to understand that God is calling you and me to do it. He chose us. He calls us. He’s waiting, and now we need to answer Him. Continue reading
Charleston isn’t about a mental health problem…it’s about an problem with evil. Evil may have won the battle on Wednesday but the Bible is very clear that evil will not win the war. Continue reading