Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- "Had I never met these friends, would I have known unapologetic worship, boundless joy, or unhindered love as I do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you have an amazing #disabilityministry, here’s some practical things you can do to help extend your ministry be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is still time to become a sponsor of #DATC2023! Here are several opportunities that would make a big impact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Do you know the differences between #servicedogs, #therapydogs, and #emotionalsupportanimals? What does your church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Shane Geisheimer
How one good deed turned into the Heart of Rock and Roll…Shane Geisheimer
We share their team’s story to illustrate that special events like a Prom aren’t limited to megachurches with vast facilities and thousands of potential volunteers…the vision for this event came from five young adults in a small church located in an economically disadvantaged area of the region. Continue reading
Posted in Advocacy, Intellectual Disabilities, Key Ministry, Stories, Strategies Tagged 95.5 The Fish, Chick-fil-A, Chip Freed, Disability Ministry, Garfield United Methodist Church, Hope United Methodist Church, Inclusion, Jane Riley, Jesus Prom, Key Ministry, Northside Christian Church, outwardly-focused ministry, Patricia Parker, REACH Services, Shane Geisheimer, Special Needs Prom, Stu Tracy, Terry McHugh, The Heart of Rock and Roll Prom, Vineyard Community Church Leave a comment
The Heart of Rock and Roll Prom is a wonderful example of how churches without limitless resources can come together to provide a great experience for individuals with disabilities while promoting awareness of their needs in the communities they serve.