Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- An invitation to our readers to brainstorm about God’s purposes in mental illness
- Should I teach them the right way to care for patients?
- Redefine Grace: A Simple Christ-Centered Approach for Students
- Advancing the cause of disability ministry
- It’s the hidden disabilities that keep kids out of church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- No matter what diagnosis you've gotten, it likely wasn't your Plan A. But once we accept that Plan B is the new Pla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Hard at work preparing to preach this coming Sunday at #FreddieUMC in Fredericktown, OH on Discovering God’s Purposes in Me… 4 hours ago
- RT @haguejason: Very thankful to @parshalltalk for having me on her show, In the Market with Janet Parshall. We had a wonderful conversatio… 4 hours ago
- RT @JenniferNeyhart: Can you help me out? I need people to take a survey I created around the issue of Mental Health and the Church. This i… 12 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: I’m sending out postcards about Unexpected Blessings to hundreds of churches that welcome special-needs families! If you… 13 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mission
Here’s a progress report on the work God did through our ministry in 2017! Continue reading
What Key Ministry provides to churches and families… Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading
What need has God uniquely called and positioned us to do that other ministry organizations haven’t been able to address? Continue reading
Troubled Minds: Mental Health and the Church’s Mission. Authored by Amy Simpson. Foreword by Marshall Shelley. Published by InterVarsity Press. Available at Amazon. Amy Simpson’s new book is a much needed catalyst to a long overdue discussion on the topic … Continue reading
I wrote my new book, Troubled Minds: Mental Illness and the Church’s Mission, to help the church better understand the needs of people affected by mental illness. I also wrote it to challenge the church—that’s everyone who follows Christ—to see this as part of our mission in this life.
On Monday night, I’ll use Key Ministry as an illustration of how God can use our life experiences and circumstances to prepare us for highly specific ministry assignments. Continue reading