Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- What Helps Kids Grow Spiritually? A Look at the Data
- 4 thoughts on being a church leader with alcoholism
- Thinking "Orange": Catalysts for Spiritual Growth For Kids With...and Without Disabilities
- Why your kid's Concerta isn't working as it should... Chapter Two
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- If your church isn't sure how to support special needs families, here are important tips from Autism Pastor.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Looking for a church that is ready to welcome special needs individuals and families this Christmas? Search our chu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Gift ideas! https://t.co/w0Vdhny109 1 day ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Christmas with close family members gathered can be a valuable opportunity for these discussions. twitter.com/keyministry/st… 1 day ago
- Many of the authors of our Recommended Books page have written on other related mental health topics. We encourage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mission
Here’s a progress report on the work God did through our ministry in 2017! Continue reading
What Key Ministry provides to churches and families… Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading
What need has God uniquely called and positioned us to do that other ministry organizations haven’t been able to address? Continue reading
Troubled Minds: Mental Health and the Church’s Mission. Authored by Amy Simpson. Foreword by Marshall Shelley. Published by InterVarsity Press. Available at Amazon. Amy Simpson’s new book is a much needed catalyst to a long overdue discussion on the topic … Continue reading
I wrote my new book, Troubled Minds: Mental Illness and the Church’s Mission, to help the church better understand the needs of people affected by mental illness. I also wrote it to challenge the church—that’s everyone who follows Christ—to see this as part of our mission in this life.
On Monday night, I’ll use Key Ministry as an illustration of how God can use our life experiences and circumstances to prepare us for highly specific ministry assignments. Continue reading