Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- Please don’t say “all kids do that” to adoptive and foster families...
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We hope you and your family have a safe, enjoyable holiday. #July4th #US #America #independenceday2020 #ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Phillip Roundtree shares about his depression, anxiety and traumatic experiences in this compelling presentation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #Psalms #glory #God #Jesus #Bible #pastor #ministry #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #outdoors #outside… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- July is #BereavedParents month. If you / someone you love has lost a child of any age, there is help and #support.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Did this Black life matter? A hospital in Austin TX decided not to treat this man for COVID-19 because he had quadriplegia… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mission
Here’s a progress report on the work God did through our ministry in 2017! Continue reading
What Key Ministry provides to churches and families… Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading
What need has God uniquely called and positioned us to do that other ministry organizations haven’t been able to address? Continue reading
Troubled Minds: Mental Health and the Church’s Mission. Authored by Amy Simpson. Foreword by Marshall Shelley. Published by InterVarsity Press. Available at Amazon. Amy Simpson’s new book is a much needed catalyst to a long overdue discussion on the topic … Continue reading
I wrote my new book, Troubled Minds: Mental Illness and the Church’s Mission, to help the church better understand the needs of people affected by mental illness. I also wrote it to challenge the church—that’s everyone who follows Christ—to see this as part of our mission in this life.
On Monday night, I’ll use Key Ministry as an illustration of how God can use our life experiences and circumstances to prepare us for highly specific ministry assignments. Continue reading