Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Inclusion Fusion Live is only hours away! You can still join us Friday & Saturday for this free conference if you r… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 37 minutes ago
- Inclusion Fusion Live is TOMORROW! You can still join us Friday & Saturday for this free conference if you register… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- SO exciting!!! Inclusion Fusion Live is TOMORROW! You can still join us Friday & Saturday for this free conference… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Beth and the Bay Presbyterian Church team is getting ready to welcome our Inclusion Fusion speakers and guests! https://t.co/ySz16dx9Q3 1 day ago
- Inclusion Fusion Live! Register NOW to join us Friday & Saturday for this free disability conference:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mission
Here’s a progress report on the work God did through our ministry in 2017! Continue reading
What Key Ministry provides to churches and families… Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading
What need has God uniquely called and positioned us to do that other ministry organizations haven’t been able to address? Continue reading
Troubled Minds: Mental Health and the Church’s Mission. Authored by Amy Simpson. Foreword by Marshall Shelley. Published by InterVarsity Press. Available at Amazon. Amy Simpson’s new book is a much needed catalyst to a long overdue discussion on the topic … Continue reading
I wrote my new book, Troubled Minds: Mental Illness and the Church’s Mission, to help the church better understand the needs of people affected by mental illness. I also wrote it to challenge the church—that’s everyone who follows Christ—to see this as part of our mission in this life.
On Monday night, I’ll use Key Ministry as an illustration of how God can use our life experiences and circumstances to prepare us for highly specific ministry assignments. Continue reading