Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Congratulations Dr. Erik Carter on receiving this funding for his continued work in disability ministry. We are exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Did you know that the number of boys diagnosed with autism is much higher than the number of girls? Julia, Sesame S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Just a few of the 40+ presenters who will be speaking at Key Ministry's national disability ministry conference for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Stay up to date on the latest #DATC2023 news by following us on Twitter - @KeyMinistry #keyministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mission
What God accomplished through Key Ministry in 2017
Here’s a progress report on the work God did through our ministry in 2017! Continue reading
Posted in Key Ministry Tagged 2017 statistics, Key Ministry, mission, vision Leave a comment
What Key Ministry is about…
What Key Ministry provides to churches and families… Continue reading
Posted in Key Ministry, Resources Tagged church, families, Key Ministry, mission, services, vision Leave a comment
What to do if you’re upset by the direction of our culture?
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading
Posted in Advocacy, Key Ministry, Leadership Tagged Autism, Disability Ministry, fear, Key Ministry, ministry, mission, physician-assisted suicide, postmodern culture 2 Comments
Key Ministry 2.0…Reaffirming our original mission
What need has God uniquely called and positioned us to do that other ministry organizations haven’t been able to address? Continue reading
Review: Troubled Minds…A much needed catalyst for conversation
Troubled Minds: Mental Health and the Church’s Mission. Authored by Amy Simpson. Foreword by Marshall Shelley. Published by InterVarsity Press. Available at Amazon. Amy Simpson’s new book is a much needed catalyst to a long overdue discussion on the topic … Continue reading
Posted in Advocacy, Mental Health Tagged Amy Simpson, book reviews, church, Disability Ministry, Inclusion, mental illness, mission, Troubled Minds Leave a comment
A Call to the Church…Guest Blogger Amy Simpson
I wrote my new book, Troubled Minds: Mental Illness and the Church’s Mission, to help the church better understand the needs of people affected by mental illness. I also wrote it to challenge the church—that’s everyone who follows Christ—to see this as part of our mission in this life.
Posted in Advocacy, Families, Mental Health, Strategies Tagged Amy Simpson, church, Disability Ministry, Inclusion, mental health, mission, Troubled Minds Leave a comment
Does God have a plan for your circumstances? Talk for Chagrin Valley Men’s Fellowship…
On Monday night, I’ll use Key Ministry as an illustration of how God can use our life experiences and circumstances to prepare us for highly specific ministry assignments. Continue reading
Posted in Leadership Tagged Calling, Chagrin Valley Men's Fellowship, Key Ministry, MD, ministry, mission, Stephen Grcevich Leave a comment