We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @SandraPeoples: Sign up if you want to be the first to know when nominations are open for special-needs parents appreciation month! http… 2 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Ever have to leave church due to #chronicillness #raredisease #disability or #specialneeds? ow.ly/uUZX30bVTkq via @r… 7 hours ago
- RT @brianmrosenthal: NEW: Gov. Abbott has signed bill to bar Texas from ever again capping special ed. Comes 8 months after our series (htt… 7 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Thank you @fcccanton for 15 amazing years. I'm excited for a new chapter with Christian Churches Disability Ministry. https… 23 hours ago
- Sign up to join us! eepurl.com/cPcTyr https://t.co/dUGsufCmtw 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: mission
What Key Ministry provides to churches and families… Continue reading
How might we “fight the good fight” in the face of our fear and despair? Continue reading
What need has God uniquely called and positioned us to do that other ministry organizations haven’t been able to address? Continue reading
Troubled Minds: Mental Health and the Church’s Mission. Authored by Amy Simpson. Foreword by Marshall Shelley. Published by InterVarsity Press. Available at Amazon. Amy Simpson’s new book is a much needed catalyst to a long overdue discussion on the topic … Continue reading
I wrote my new book, Troubled Minds: Mental Illness and the Church’s Mission, to help the church better understand the needs of people affected by mental illness. I also wrote it to challenge the church—that’s everyone who follows Christ—to see this as part of our mission in this life.
On Monday night, I’ll use Key Ministry as an illustration of how God can use our life experiences and circumstances to prepare us for highly specific ministry assignments. Continue reading