Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Enjoy your day, Mom! #mothersday2021 https://t.co/deojnP5qBq 14 hours ago
- Mom, thanks for all you do. #mothersday2021 https://t.co/p0xzIomIoO 2 days ago
- Looking for a church for Mother's Day? Find one near you who makes disability inclusion a priority.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- You have 2 more days to get ready for Mother's Day! If you're fresh out of ideas, here's a list. You're welcome!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- May 7: Children's Mental Health awareness day. @nctsn has many resources for families, clinicians to help children… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 25, 2010
I suspect the fear of being told that their parenting strategies, family values or choices are the cause of their child’s emotional or behavioral problems poses a major obstacle to families becoming actively involved with a local church. Continue reading
Most parents of a child with a mental health condition wouldn’t conclude a church had anything to offer their family if they were to see a wheelchair symbol on a church website or find a link offering “special needs ministry.” In my experience, the kids who come to a practice like ours desperately want to be seen as normal. Continue reading