Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @NathanielsHope: Do you need rent assistance?? You could qualify for help if you are in the City of Orlando! The deadline to submit an… 1 hour ago
- My #church built new building: ample space, real safety, child-sized restrooms. Parents impressed; major draw for n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- #purpose #disability #mentalhealth #church https://t.co/8eJOivFxlE 8 hours ago
- Important article for pastors, ministry leaders working w/ people in Gen Z. Lifeway Research released eye opening n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- HOW DO WE SERVE, LOVE, EMBRACE, WELCOME AND CELEBRATE EVERYBODY? HOW DO WE FOCUS MORE ON THE ABILITIES OF PEOPLE TH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Laura Lee Wright
I’d highly recommend Laura Lee as a consultant to any church seeking to establish a comprehensive disability ministry program serving adults as well as children. Continue reading
I’m not so sure about the impact of visible disabilities upon ability to perform effectively in leadership positions, but there’s interesting evidence to suggest that traits associated with hidden disabilities may be very adaptive for some leaders.
I can’t think of a better way to illustrate to folks why we, and our colleagues in the movement to transform churches into places of inclusion for persons with disabilities and their families do the work that we do. Continue reading
1 Peter 4:10, tells us, “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another.” We teach our kids with disabilities from early on that service is a part of having a relationship with King Jesus! Some kids pray, others collect offerings, others attend service days and package food that will be eaten on the African continent! For others, their ministry is to be amongst us. For Kingdom Sake, how are you teaching others to serve? Continue reading
Our Key Ministry team has had several opportunities to work with Laura Lee Wright in her capacity as Access Ministry Team Leader at Northland Church in Orlando. Having experienced the passion and dedication she has for ministry, we’re honored to have Laura Lee serving as a faculty member for our first Inclusion Fusion Special Needs Ministry Web Summit. She’ll be speaking on the topic “For Kingdom’s Sake.” Continue reading
We can talk about ministry environments and curriculum all we want, but we’re not going to be able to help kids with ADHD to grow spiritually unless we can connect with and build influence with their parents.