Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- "Had I never met these friends, would I have known unapologetic worship, boundless joy, or unhindered love as I do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you have an amazing #disabilityministry, here’s some practical things you can do to help extend your ministry be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- There is still time to become a sponsor of #DATC2023! Here are several opportunities that would make a big impact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Do you know the differences between #servicedogs, #therapydogs, and #emotionalsupportanimals? What does your church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Mental Health and the Church provides strategies that any church or ministry can use. If you're coming to #DATC2023… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Laura Lee Wright
Faces of the Movement…Laura Lee Wright
I’d highly recommend Laura Lee as a consultant to any church seeking to establish a comprehensive disability ministry program serving adults as well as children. Continue reading
High Risk, High Reward…Disabilities and Leadership
I’m not so sure about the impact of visible disabilities upon ability to perform effectively in leadership positions, but there’s interesting evidence to suggest that traits associated with hidden disabilities may be very adaptive for some leaders.
Churches and the Disabled
I can’t think of a better way to illustrate to folks why we, and our colleagues in the movement to transform churches into places of inclusion for persons with disabilities and their families do the work that we do. Continue reading
Posted in Inclusion, Stories, Strategies Tagged Churches and the Disabled, Jim Hukill, Laura Lee Wright, Nick Vujicic, Northland Church Leave a comment
Serving the King is the Noblest of Things…Laura Lee Wright
1 Peter 4:10, tells us, “As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another.” We teach our kids with disabilities from early on that service is a part of having a relationship with King Jesus! Some kids pray, others collect offerings, others attend service days and package food that will be eaten on the African continent! For others, their ministry is to be amongst us. For Kingdom Sake, how are you teaching others to serve? Continue reading
Inclusion Fusion Speakers: Introducing Laura Lee Wright
Our Key Ministry team has had several opportunities to work with Laura Lee Wright in her capacity as Access Ministry Team Leader at Northland Church in Orlando. Having experienced the passion and dedication she has for ministry, we’re honored to have Laura Lee serving as a faculty member for our first Inclusion Fusion Special Needs Ministry Web Summit. She’ll be speaking on the topic “For Kingdom’s Sake.” Continue reading
The Apple Doesn’t Fall Far From the Tree…ADHD in Families
We can talk about ministry environments and curriculum all we want, but we’re not going to be able to help kids with ADHD to grow spiritually unless we can connect with and build influence with their parents.
Posted in ADHD, Families, Hidden Disabilities, Key Ministry, Parents, Spiritual Development Tagged ADHD, Debbie Blahnik, Disability Ministry, Family Ministry, inclusion ministry, Laura Lee Wright, Orange Leaders, Parents, Special Needs Ministry, spiritual development, Stephen Faraone Ph.D. 6 Comments