Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #love #Romans #Bible #scripture #JesusisLord #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #church #pastor #ministry https://t.co/Kalp55DmP9 2 hours ago
- @autismpastor shared an important message at #IFL2019: how to pastor special needs families. A timeless message for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- I've been a reluctant #caregiver most of my life. I was ashamed of my reluctance, convinced myself that I'd outgrow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- The holiday shopping season is right around the corner. Remember to use Amazon Smile and choose Key Ministry as the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #family #ministry #emotionalhealth #church #pastor https://t.co/6qIr7gDOCr 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Karen Sunderhaft
Why should parents of kids with ADHD bother going through all the hard work and effort to make it to church each week and to worship with others? Continue reading
There may be some of you out there who believe that your child should sit still and listen attentively to the homily or sermon, but I would set the goal of asking your child to try to find one thing that they either heard or saw at church that they really liked. Set this expectation up ahead of time, so the child knows what will be happening. Continue reading
Nationally recognized educator, author and ADHD expert Karen Sunderhaft is sharing teaching tips this week for ministry leaders and volunteers serving kids with ADHD. Today, we’ll focus on tips for pastors and ministry leaders. C4EC: What are some helpful hints you’d … Continue reading
You need to take the time at the beginning of the year to set up some classroom rules and expectations so the rest of the year just flows peacefully and successfully….at least most of the time. Continue reading