Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Looking for a book to broaden your understanding of mental illness in the context of ministry? Here are some we enc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Sunday October 13 is 'unofficially' Pastor Appreciation Sunday 2019. Pastors often experience secondary trauma from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What good will a $5 contribution to Key Ministry do? More than you might imagine. Every week, we're contacted by ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We offer a database of special needs and #mentalhealth welcoming #churches with a locator map, so you can find a ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @drgrcevich: This was pretty awesome! I think it’s the first time I’ve seen #MentalHealthandtheChurch on sale someplace outside of our m… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Respite Ministry
I’d like to make a request of our readers…if you know Rebecca, or serve at a church where you’ve seen God use her service to be a blessing to others, please leave a comment below!
Our Key Ministry team extends our congratulations to Marie Kuck and her crew at Nathaniel’s Hope as they prepare for one of the most unique community outreaches anywhere to families of kids with disabilities. The Tenth Annual “Make ‘Em Smile” community festival in celebration of “VIP Kids” (kids with all types of special needs/ disabilities) will take place this Saturday, June 2, at Lake Eola, near Downtown Orlando.
Libby’s vision for disability ministry doesn’t require a large facility, dozens of volunteers, a massive infrastructure or even a highly committed church leadership team. It’s absolutely consistent with the content of Jesus’ core teaching in the Gospel. And ministry done in the manner in which she describes is incredibly powerful in sharing who Jesus is with folks very much in need of His love. Continue reading