Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Please don’t say “all kids do that” to adoptive and foster families...
- Asperger's Disorder and Spiritual Development
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Christians, are we being wise with the words orphan and fatherless?
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We hope you and your family have a safe, enjoyable holiday. #July4th #US #America #independenceday2020 #ministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Phillip Roundtree shares about his depression, anxiety and traumatic experiences in this compelling presentation.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #Psalms #glory #God #Jesus #Bible #pastor #ministry #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #outdoors #outside… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- July is #BereavedParents month. If you / someone you love has lost a child of any age, there is help and #support.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Did this Black life matter? A hospital in Austin TX decided not to treat this man for COVID-19 because he had quadriplegia… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Respite Ministry
I’d like to make a request of our readers…if you know Rebecca, or serve at a church where you’ve seen God use her service to be a blessing to others, please leave a comment below!
Our Key Ministry team extends our congratulations to Marie Kuck and her crew at Nathaniel’s Hope as they prepare for one of the most unique community outreaches anywhere to families of kids with disabilities. The Tenth Annual “Make ‘Em Smile” community festival in celebration of “VIP Kids” (kids with all types of special needs/ disabilities) will take place this Saturday, June 2, at Lake Eola, near Downtown Orlando.
Libby’s vision for disability ministry doesn’t require a large facility, dozens of volunteers, a massive infrastructure or even a highly committed church leadership team. It’s absolutely consistent with the content of Jesus’ core teaching in the Gospel. And ministry done in the manner in which she describes is incredibly powerful in sharing who Jesus is with folks very much in need of His love. Continue reading