Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
January 2019 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Jeff Davidson’s Legacy Becomes a Field Guide for Special-Needs Fathers buff.ly/2Wa9XNJ https://t.co/6kMz1b5D3k 33 minutes ago
- Jeff lived out the message of this book, and we are so thankful Becky was able to complete this mission.” -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Jeff has a pastor’s heart for coming alongside dads in the toughest season of their lives. And his words will equip… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- “When we got our son’s autism diagnosis in 2010, we each reacted differently to the news. The testimony of another… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- What’s ahead in 2019? For many of us, what tops the list is caring for ourselves. Likely we’ve gotten really good a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Respite Ministry
I’d like to make a request of our readers…if you know Rebecca, or serve at a church where you’ve seen God use her service to be a blessing to others, please leave a comment below!
Our Key Ministry team extends our congratulations to Marie Kuck and her crew at Nathaniel’s Hope as they prepare for one of the most unique community outreaches anywhere to families of kids with disabilities. The Tenth Annual “Make ‘Em Smile” community festival in celebration of “VIP Kids” (kids with all types of special needs/ disabilities) will take place this Saturday, June 2, at Lake Eola, near Downtown Orlando.
Libby’s vision for disability ministry doesn’t require a large facility, dozens of volunteers, a massive infrastructure or even a highly committed church leadership team. It’s absolutely consistent with the content of Jesus’ core teaching in the Gospel. And ministry done in the manner in which she describes is incredibly powerful in sharing who Jesus is with folks very much in need of His love. Continue reading