Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- November is National Caregiver month. The Caregiver Action Network and similar organizations offer resources to sup… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- The #church generally seeks to be a place of acceptance & care for all God’s children. But we must go further than… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Looking for a mental health article on a specific diagnosis and how that impacts ministry? We've added a link to so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- RT @3Boys4Me: Newest song in the Post Tenebras Lux series I wrote for @KeyMinistry. So beautiful to sing in the tension of waiting for "all… 22 hours ago
- We regularly connect w/ people doing important work in #ministry, both inside & outside of churches. We encourage y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Marie Kuck
Make ‘M Smile represents a great model for a summertime special event to share God’s love with kids and adults with a broad range of disabilities. Marie Kuck and her team have developed a model for a celebration that churches of all sizes might easily replicate, with each event taking on its own unique flavor from the sponsor, the event venue and the mix of participating disability-related organizations. Continue reading
I’d like to share five compelling reasons why you need to block out the first weekend in April to join us in Cleveland to celebrate what God is doing in the field of disability ministry. Continue reading
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
In Marie’s presentation from Inclusion Fusion 2012, she shares creative ways that churches…and the most fearful, inexperienced volunteer in the church-can serve kids with special needs and their families using fun, meaningful outreach opportunities. Continue reading
Most of the disability ministry leaders I know are tired, underfunded and apprehensive about the future…like most of the families we serve. But the progress being made by the disability movement is unmistakable and real. It’s gratifying to see the ways in which God is mobilizing our colleagues to do great things on behalf of His Kingdom!
I’ll jump right in to my viewing recommendations for today, with an emphasis on developing relationships with families of kids with disabilities who aren’t currently a part of our churches… Continue reading
Finally, help us “grow the movement.” Invite at least one person today to join the conference who might have a heart for helping the church welcome more kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading
Our Key Ministry team extends our congratulations to Marie Kuck and her crew at Nathaniel’s Hope as they prepare for one of the most unique community outreaches anywhere to families of kids with disabilities. The Tenth Annual “Make ‘Em Smile” community festival in celebration of “VIP Kids” (kids with all types of special needs/ disabilities) will take place this Saturday, June 2, at Lake Eola, near Downtown Orlando.
In Marie’s talk, viewers will learn how their church can “be a Buddy” and offer a practical and fun outreach that reaches out to kids with special needs, gives parents a break and train volunteers lacking experience with kids with special needs. Find out how you can join the Buddy Break network that is gaining momentum across the nation. Build it and they will come!