Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
- Resources for readers of Mental Health and the Church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Making Peace a Priority keyministry.org/specialneedspa… 47 minutes ago
- Join our Hope Anew Spring 2018 Study! Learn more on #Vimeo vimeo.com/258648578?ref=… #specialneeds #momlife #dadlife #encouragement #support 1 hour ago
- When I think about the many illnesses, seizures, allergic reactions, health scares, and daily care for Joey over 37… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- At Huntington St. Patrick's Day Parade, special-needs focus leads the way nwsdy.li/2tYfVab via @Newsday 3 hours ago
- RT @Barb_Dittrich: Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will rec… https://t.co/RtolMUU… 3 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Marie Kuck
Registration is now open for Inclusion Fusion Live – a disability ministry conference hosted by Key Ministry on April 20th-21st, 2018 at Bay Presbyterian Church in Bay Village, Ohio. Continue reading
In Marie’s presentation from Inclusion Fusion 2012, she shares creative ways that churches…and the most fearful, inexperienced volunteer in the church-can serve kids with special needs and their families using fun, meaningful outreach opportunities. Continue reading
Most of the disability ministry leaders I know are tired, underfunded and apprehensive about the future…like most of the families we serve. But the progress being made by the disability movement is unmistakable and real. It’s gratifying to see the ways in which God is mobilizing our colleagues to do great things on behalf of His Kingdom!
I’ll jump right in to my viewing recommendations for today, with an emphasis on developing relationships with families of kids with disabilities who aren’t currently a part of our churches… Continue reading
Finally, help us “grow the movement.” Invite at least one person today to join the conference who might have a heart for helping the church welcome more kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading
Our Key Ministry team extends our congratulations to Marie Kuck and her crew at Nathaniel’s Hope as they prepare for one of the most unique community outreaches anywhere to families of kids with disabilities. The Tenth Annual “Make ‘Em Smile” community festival in celebration of “VIP Kids” (kids with all types of special needs/ disabilities) will take place this Saturday, June 2, at Lake Eola, near Downtown Orlando.
In Marie’s talk, viewers will learn how their church can “be a Buddy” and offer a practical and fun outreach that reaches out to kids with special needs, gives parents a break and train volunteers lacking experience with kids with special needs. Find out how you can join the Buddy Break network that is gaining momentum across the nation. Build it and they will come!