Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #COVID19 created complications for ppl affected by #disability & #chronicillness, can become moral/ethical dilemmas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Signup for Key Ministry's monthly KeyNotes newsletter to stay current on all of our news, webinars, training, blog… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Let’s not wait for the church to perfectly meet our needs. Let’s embrace the right hand of God and BE the church. #disa… 7 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: I’ve sometimes wondered how the kids turned out who came through our practice following #Adoption from Eastern European orp… 7 hours ago
- Key Ministry events: We host 2 webinars/month on #mentalhealth, 1 webinar focused on #specialneeds #parenting, 1 to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 29, 2012
The “elephant in the living room” in our ongoing culture wars is that Jesus, Christianity and the teachings of Scripture make some people very, very uncomfortable. After all, if Jesus is who He says He is and if the Bible is what it claims to be (the inerrant Word of God), a response is demanded of each of us. God’s standard is PERFECTION. NONE of us are capable of meeting the standard on our own. Recognition of our own inadequacy to save ourselves and the desire to receive God’s grace and forgiveness lead us, through faith, to acknowledge Jesus as Savior and Lord. We then seek to be obedient to Him and embark upon a process in which our actions and desires over time become aligned with his desires. But some people aren’t ready to go there.