Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Our year in ministry - Advancing disability inclusion while the church recovers from COVID keyministry.org/church4everych… 9 hours ago
- #advent #christmas #Christmastree #Emmanuel #righteousness #faithfulness #disabilityinclusion #mentalhealth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Hanukkah begins at sundown on Sunday. Learn more about the 'festival of lights' or Feast of Dedication from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Is your church doing a great job with disability inclusion ministry, where all people have the opportunity to use t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Even if your son or daughter is not currently choosing faith, remember that God, the ultimate parent, is in control… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 29, 2012
The “elephant in the living room” in our ongoing culture wars is that Jesus, Christianity and the teachings of Scripture make some people very, very uncomfortable. After all, if Jesus is who He says He is and if the Bible is what it claims to be (the inerrant Word of God), a response is demanded of each of us. God’s standard is PERFECTION. NONE of us are capable of meeting the standard on our own. Recognition of our own inadequacy to save ourselves and the desire to receive God’s grace and forgiveness lead us, through faith, to acknowledge Jesus as Savior and Lord. We then seek to be obedient to Him and embark upon a process in which our actions and desires over time become aligned with his desires. But some people aren’t ready to go there.