Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- It’s $5 Friday! We’re asking our friends and followers to donate $5 to help us equip churches to welcome families w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Inclusion Fusion Live features an intensive session to help your church develop a special needs ministry. Learn mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @Canonjjohn: 461 leaders from 226 Churches have booked in for these unique meetings with my friend Craig Johnson @cjnsami venues are fil… 18 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: The least and the last are found. They are given dignity as they are lifted from the dirt and seated alongside others.… 18 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: About half a million people on the autism spectrum will legally become adults over the next decade, writes @noahremnick, a… 18 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 29, 2012
The “elephant in the living room” in our ongoing culture wars is that Jesus, Christianity and the teachings of Scripture make some people very, very uncomfortable. After all, if Jesus is who He says He is and if the Bible is what it claims to be (the inerrant Word of God), a response is demanded of each of us. God’s standard is PERFECTION. NONE of us are capable of meeting the standard on our own. Recognition of our own inadequacy to save ourselves and the desire to receive God’s grace and forgiveness lead us, through faith, to acknowledge Jesus as Savior and Lord. We then seek to be obedient to Him and embark upon a process in which our actions and desires over time become aligned with his desires. But some people aren’t ready to go there.