Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #sabbath #holy #scripture #Bible #rhythm #specialneeds #disability #mentalhealth https://t.co/3RBPi2WTsD 1 day ago
- When our daughter, Carly, was finally accurately diagnosed with Angelman Syndrome at two and a half years old, my h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Launching today! The global premiere of Unseen: How We're Failing Parent Caregivers and Why It Matters is today thr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @4FreshHope is granting 100 scholarships (value US$4,000) to train 100 Hope Coaches. To apply, fill out this form b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- #mentalhealth #church #unmetneeds #community #disability https://t.co/pY2t1SDo1s 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 29, 2012
The “elephant in the living room” in our ongoing culture wars is that Jesus, Christianity and the teachings of Scripture make some people very, very uncomfortable. After all, if Jesus is who He says He is and if the Bible is what it claims to be (the inerrant Word of God), a response is demanded of each of us. God’s standard is PERFECTION. NONE of us are capable of meeting the standard on our own. Recognition of our own inadequacy to save ourselves and the desire to receive God’s grace and forgiveness lead us, through faith, to acknowledge Jesus as Savior and Lord. We then seek to be obedient to Him and embark upon a process in which our actions and desires over time become aligned with his desires. But some people aren’t ready to go there.