Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @haguejason: "Who's that on the cover, Jack?" "Dad." "Who else?" "Jack." We talk about the book often, but we're never sure what he un… 49 minutes ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: Thanks @dsagsl and @Cardinals for a great walk in the park. #Downsyndromeawareness https://t.co/eDEQmKIftj 20 hours ago
- RT @haguejason: Heads up, everyone: the #AchingJoy paperback is currently on sale at Amazon for $10.99. I just got a box of them in from… 20 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: . @_PaulEMiller's books A Praying Life and A Loving Life have been encouraging to me. I open their pages again and again… 20 hours ago
- “After my daughter was born, I experienced how Christian people view and treat those with a diagnosis. It seems tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: July 11, 2012
It’s time again for us to offer the opportunity to serve as an Inclusion Fusion faculty member to any member of our larger family in Christ with excellent ideas or strategies to contribute to the field of disability ministry. After all, doesn’t that reflect what it means to be inclusive? Continue reading