Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- What is ADHD? What might it look like in Sunday School classroom? We’ll discuss practical tools for children’s mini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- #mentalhealth #church #ministry #pastor #kidmin #stumin #mentalwellness https://t.co/UH6JRBUVig 6 hours ago
- #inChrist #abide #remain #Christ #scripture #disability #mentalhealth #hiddendisabilities #church https://t.co/OBgvzFRwgS 2 days ago
- Our Facebook group "SNAD" - Special Needs and Disability Ministry Leaders' Forum - has over 2200 ministry leaders w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Yesterday @LuthFoundation & @LookUp_Indiana hosted great conference for ministry leaders in Fort Wayne, IN area! Ke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: January 1, 2013
The level of understanding about autism in the community has progressed to the point that having a child with the condition has become more socially acceptable. The same is true of Down’s Syndrome, which is caused by a specific chromosomal abnormality. Mental health is still a taboo topic. It’s less stigmatizing to have a kid with an autism spectrum disorder than a kid with a psychiatric disorder. Continue reading