Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Ministry conferences: great way to connect w/ people w/ similar passions. Many virtual events this year have cont… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Mental Health and the Church is a catalyst for change in thinking and approach to mental health ministry, and makes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Looking for a book addressing the needs and issues of special needs families? We recommend the books on this page o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- #Bible #WordofGod #milk #baby #church #maturity #mature #salvation #JesusisLord https://t.co/GlY5WtgWyg 20 hours ago
- Before COVID, we had a couple over and were talking about our new church. The husband looked at my husband and aske… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: January 1, 2013
The level of understanding about autism in the community has progressed to the point that having a child with the condition has become more socially acceptable. The same is true of Down’s Syndrome, which is caused by a specific chromosomal abnormality. Mental health is still a taboo topic. It’s less stigmatizing to have a kid with an autism spectrum disorder than a kid with a psychiatric disorder. Continue reading