Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #grass #flowers #wordofGod #forever #Bibleverse https://t.co/dvIsIMZeFI 1 hour ago
- Prepare to be wowed: Viktor is a 12 year old semi-verbal boy on the autism spectrum, and he is an artist already co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- My husband & I have been working thru course material from org which has as 1 objective, “To help one’s family memb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: What Makes Me Cry as a Caregiver? dlvr.it/S4QwXD 20 hours ago
- Disability inclusion ministry, including mental health ministry, is much more of a mindset than a program. Dr. Grce… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Here’s a current list of speakers committed to joining us for Inclusion Fusion 2012! Continue reading
We’re looking back at our ten most popular blog posts from 2012. Here’s #4… The widespread use of medication among children with mental health disorders is the ultimate “hot-button” topic in our field today. Undeniably, the use of such medications … Continue reading
I’m honored that Rhett Smith, the author of a very timely and thoughtful new book, The Anxious Christian: Can God Use Your Anxiety for Good? has agreed to be the subject of a three part guest interview that will be featured on the blog Continue reading
Kids with ADHD don’t need stories in the news media unnecessarily fueling the fears of parents about the safety or effectiveness of medication they give to their kids struggling with a significant disability. Continue reading
Why can’t Christians be as bold and confident in advancing our cause as the Planned Parenthood folks and other “progressive” organizations are in advancing theirs?
Christmas is one of two days during the year when families who are “cultural Christians” are most likely to check out church. This is a good thing. After all, the church is in business to share the Gospel and the … Continue reading
Last year, an interesting study was presented at the International Society For Autism Research suggesting that over 30% of fathers of teens and young adults with autism experience symptoms of depression significant enough to warrant clinical attention. Continue reading
What a fabulous way to let families of kids with special needs know that this is a place where they too were wanted…where their presence mattered. When I became involved with other leaders from Bay Presbyterian Church in starting Key Ministry, my primary motivation was that I wanted other families to have the same opportunity to experience church that my family had. Mission Accomplished! Continue reading
Jesus is eminently clear in his communication. If we as Christians identify with Jesus, seek to do His will and work to expand His Kingdom, we can expect others will…
Seek to destroy our reputation
Attempt to intimidate us and silence us
Use government authorities to try to stop us
Hate us Continue reading