Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- The Key Ministry writing team offers seasonal devotional books, written by special needs parents for parents of chi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- If you're looking for specific information about certain mental health diagnoses, or what church thought leaders ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- "You have renewed my thinking...gave me a new lens to see my calling." Just one comment on one presentation from On… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- @CRSBfriends offers daily dial-in content for individuals living with #visualimpairment or blindness. Content infor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- We've hosted many mental health webinars this year. Catch up on webinars you may have missed using this link:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Here’s a current list of speakers committed to joining us for Inclusion Fusion 2012! Continue reading
We’re looking back at our ten most popular blog posts from 2012. Here’s #4… The widespread use of medication among children with mental health disorders is the ultimate “hot-button” topic in our field today. Undeniably, the use of such medications … Continue reading
I’m honored that Rhett Smith, the author of a very timely and thoughtful new book, The Anxious Christian: Can God Use Your Anxiety for Good? has agreed to be the subject of a three part guest interview that will be featured on the blog Continue reading
Kids with ADHD don’t need stories in the news media unnecessarily fueling the fears of parents about the safety or effectiveness of medication they give to their kids struggling with a significant disability. Continue reading
Why can’t Christians be as bold and confident in advancing our cause as the Planned Parenthood folks and other “progressive” organizations are in advancing theirs?
Christmas is one of two days during the year when families who are “cultural Christians” are most likely to check out church. This is a good thing. After all, the church is in business to share the Gospel and the … Continue reading
Last year, an interesting study was presented at the International Society For Autism Research suggesting that over 30% of fathers of teens and young adults with autism experience symptoms of depression significant enough to warrant clinical attention. Continue reading
What a fabulous way to let families of kids with special needs know that this is a place where they too were wanted…where their presence mattered. When I became involved with other leaders from Bay Presbyterian Church in starting Key Ministry, my primary motivation was that I wanted other families to have the same opportunity to experience church that my family had. Mission Accomplished! Continue reading
Jesus is eminently clear in his communication. If we as Christians identify with Jesus, seek to do His will and work to expand His Kingdom, we can expect others will…
Seek to destroy our reputation
Attempt to intimidate us and silence us
Use government authorities to try to stop us
Hate us Continue reading