Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Ministry conferences: great way to connect w/ people w/ similar passions. Many virtual events this year have cont… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Mental Health and the Church is a catalyst for change in thinking and approach to mental health ministry, and makes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Looking for a book addressing the needs and issues of special needs families? We recommend the books on this page o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- #Bible #WordofGod #milk #baby #church #maturity #mature #salvation #JesusisLord https://t.co/GlY5WtgWyg 21 hours ago
- Before COVID, we had a couple over and were talking about our new church. The husband looked at my husband and aske… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: January 7, 2013
Most of the disability ministry leaders I know are tired, underfunded and apprehensive about the future…like most of the families we serve. But the progress being made by the disability movement is unmistakable and real. It’s gratifying to see the ways in which God is mobilizing our colleagues to do great things on behalf of His Kingdom!