Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- To be honest, if I had to face this world without my wife, I worry my faith may not endure. But I also know living… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: How do I find hope when I’m not sure if my child is able to learn about God and experience salvation? https://t.co/P0drc… 8 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Siding is up! Windows are next! Making great headway at Riverwood. https://t.co/MIacNiOW2u 8 hours ago
- RT @PartnersforGood: #PostPartumDepression transcends age, ethnicity, socio-economic status, # of kids. 1 in 9 women experience it, yet onl… 8 hours ago
- RT @drgrcevich: Things Christians Say about Mental Health (vs What They Should Say) churchandmentalhealth.com/things-christi… via @ChurchAndMH 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Disability Ministry Movement
Joni’s full vision for disability ministry will be on display at the Global Access Conference 2015, to be held this coming February 17-20 at Calvary Community Church in Westlake Village, CA.
I’ll share some ideas about strategies we can all begin to pursue where we’re positioned right now…this is intended to be a starting point to spark discussion Continue reading
As Key Ministry grows and develops additional partners, we’ll be intentional in cultivating relationships with other leaders throughout the church. Continue reading
Most of the disability ministry leaders I know are tired, underfunded and apprehensive about the future…like most of the families we serve. But the progress being made by the disability movement is unmistakable and real. It’s gratifying to see the ways in which God is mobilizing our colleagues to do great things on behalf of His Kingdom!