Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,285 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Our monthly Idea Share will happen today at 12 Eastern! Click the link to register. loom.ly/nXnrev0… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 26 minutes ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We recently found out that Amazon will be phasing out their Smile Program beginning on February 20th. Remember to u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- It's nearly been 5 years since Mental Health and the Church by Dr. Stephen Grcevich was published. How has MHATC he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Grab your early bird pricing for #DATC2023 now through February 28th! Click here for more info:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: if this were your kid
I’ll try to share some general answers to the “If this were your kid” question pertaining to medication on the basis of diagnosis and clinical presentation. Continue reading
First, I’d point out that the potential benefits of medication appear to outweigh the potential risks, especially for kids with anxiety, but in my experience the risk of an increase in suicidal thoughts/behavior associated with antidepressant medication appears to be greater than zero. In fact, if I had to guess, the risk may be a little higher than what the data has led us to believe up to now. Continue reading