Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- When you buy Mental Health and the Church, you receive a free planning tool so your church can develop mental healt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Cyber Monday and Giving Tuesday are in 2.5 weeks - December 2 and 3. One of the simplest ways to support our work i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Something you should know: in 2018, the #FamilyFirst #Prevention Services Act was signed into law. Now #child… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Don't allow the world to convince you that you are an accident or mistake because of your #disability God makes no mistake… 11 hours ago
- RT @EvanaSandusky: This was such a great conversation about autism, parenting, and residential care. podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-s… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 2, 2013
Adding diagnostic criteria to the DSM-5 for DMDD is a significant plus for kids if the new guidelines help clinicians to be more thoughtful in evaluating kids with moodiness and irritability. Continue reading