Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @drgrcevich: We in disability ministry have great resources. Getting them into the hands of #kidmin and #stumin leaders is critical. Tho… 6 hours ago
- #loveyourneighbor #Bibleverse #mentalhealthspecialneeds #disabiityinclusion #greatestcommandment https://t.co/gihjqIghdO 6 hours ago
- Churches can learn to serve the special-needs and disability communities by setting up ministries in strategic plac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @drgrcevich was featured guest on Life Support Podcast on Saturday. Take a listen; listen live to Part 2 this comin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Most of @keyministry's resources are available at no cost to you. But events like our #IFL conference have signific… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 13, 2013
There are many reasons why children adopted from orphanages and children in foster care frequently exhibit severe problems with conduct and emotional self-regulation. Effects of trauma and neglect upon brain development combined with genetic and environmental influences appear to be responsible in most instances…as opposed to a primary attachment disorder. Continue reading →