Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
- Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
- Disability ministry and the coronavirus
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We all feel stress from #COVID19. Our friends at @mhgracealliance have selected 3 topics from #Thrive workbook to h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @edstetzer: We just received some important additional information about the CARES Act related to churches. The Department of Treasury… 2 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: My grandson turned 5 yesterday, and many of us can identify with the #fear he battled 2 years ago. Truly, we need not fear… 2 hours ago
- There's still time! But hurry. #Register for today's #webinar w/ @DocHunsley & @drgrcevich on helping #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #Ministry leader: more than ever, you need to balance caring for others and caring for yourself, so you can meet mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 7, 2013
SCD has become the diagnostic category for kids who look like those with Asperger’s Disorder, but don’t meet full criteria for an autism spectrum disorder.
Continue reading →