Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,284 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Catherine Boyle will be speaking at Faith Inclusion Network's Community for All Virtual Conference! Registration is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Tony Roberts, author of When Despair Meets Delight, is shepherding a project "Hope for Troubled Minds: An Anthology… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- In collaboration with the Tim Tebow Foundation, we present #DATC2023: a two-day in-person national disability minis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- "While disability has historically been considered to be a weakness or a deficiency of some sort, it doesn’t have t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle are speaking at the Voices of Hope Conference in February! Register now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 7, 2013
SCD has become the diagnostic category for kids who look like those with Asperger’s Disorder, but don’t meet full criteria for an autism spectrum disorder.
Continue reading →