Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,284 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Catherine Boyle will be speaking at Faith Inclusion Network's Community for All Virtual Conference! Registration is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Tony Roberts, author of When Despair Meets Delight, is shepherding a project "Hope for Troubled Minds: An Anthology… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- In collaboration with the Tim Tebow Foundation, we present #DATC2023: a two-day in-person national disability minis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- "While disability has historically been considered to be a weakness or a deficiency of some sort, it doesn’t have t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Dr. Steve Grcevich and Catherine Boyle are speaking at the Voices of Hope Conference in February! Register now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 28, 2013
My problem with the diagnosis of Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) is that establishing the diagnosis doesn’t tell you anything about what to do to treat it. Consider it a “lite” version of Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder without the severe, protracted tantrums or meltdowns.