Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,286 other subscribers
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- Leading a spiritually disciplined life as a person with ADHD...
- When church leaders talk about mental illness, spiritual evil and demons...
- The suicide epidemic among high-functioning persons with autism
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter FeedTweets by KeyMinistry
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 28, 2013
Is Oppositional Defiant Disorder a description or a diagnosis?
My problem with the diagnosis of Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) is that establishing the diagnosis doesn’t tell you anything about what to do to treat it. Consider it a “lite” version of Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder without the severe, protracted tantrums or meltdowns.