Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- The evangelical understanding of mental illness...How Freud, Skinner, Rogers and Ellis led to Jay Adams
- Special Education and Christian Schools
- What are the stats on adoption, trauma and disability?
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #wordofGod #Bible #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability https://t.co/Ac4rKnvCDk 5 hours ago
- March is Trisomy Awareness month. Trisomy Awareness has resources for parents, including tools for managing your ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- KeyNotes, Key Ministry's monthly newsletter, provides updates on all the newest online and in-person events, traini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- I have amazing baby sister. She is goofy, loud, opinionated, hard-headed. She makes me laugh/drives me completely i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- Ministry leader: as you prepare for Palm Sunday and #Easter, here are some insights from @drgrcevich on why #church… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: June 11, 2013
Since there was lots of interest in the topic of frequently asked questions about kids and medication , I’ll cover each of the questions I’d planned to address during the lecture in a blog series we’ll run through July, following our current series on the changes in diagnostic criteria included in the DSM-5. Continue reading