Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Do you have questions or ideas for best practices in training your volunteers for disability ministry and special n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Our annual budgets reflect what we value. What ministries are your church prioritizing this year?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Did you miss our event on Inclusive Design in Social Media? loom.ly/oPSfWec We record all of our events for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- New name - same great conference! Mark your calendars for April 28-29th, 2023! #DATC2023 #mentalhealthministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our church does not have a formal inclusion program. It simply lives inclusion. I believe this is the way God wants… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 16, 2015
Since I know the idea of change can be scary to many of us, here are five tips for making positive and (mostly) painless changes by modifying your Sunday school curriculum for diverse learners… Continue reading