Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Follow @KeyMinistry on Instagram to stay current on our latest blog posts, #ministry + #family resources & encourag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @SOARSpecialNeed: Today is day 3 of the Wonderfully Made Conference! Be sure to join us for our sessions today, including our keynote sp… 6 hours ago
- Mentoring is a biblical concept (think Jesus & the disciples, Paul & Timothy, Moses & Joshua). On this, National Me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Last chance to register! We'll also stream live on Facebook at noon. Join us for discussion w/ Gail Averette & Shei… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Written before pandemic, words ring truer than ever before: Loneliness kills. #Loneliness especially ravages… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 12, 2015
Many in the church are guilty of spiritual abuse when they communicate to vulnerable people searching for help their certainty that the reason for their distress is insufficient faith or moral failure. They fail to recognize the complexity of the interrelationship between our minds, bodies and spirits, and much like Job’s friends in the Old Testament, exacerbate pain and suffering by misrepresenting God’s grace and God’s character.