Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Request Key Ministry as a speaker for your event Looking for a speaker for your upcoming event - whether online or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15 #Jesus #advent #Christmas #gifts #joy https://t.co/l2ZfEDbGyF 12 hours ago
- Parentification happens when otherwise well-meaning adults put adult-sized issues on a child’s shoulders. Families… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Doing a little Black Friday or Cyber Monday shopping on Amazon? Use Amazon Smile and select Key Ministry as your su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- #godiswithyou #yosemite #disabilities #specialneeds #mentalillness #mentalhealth #church #ministry #pastors… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 12, 2015
Many in the church are guilty of spiritual abuse when they communicate to vulnerable people searching for help their certainty that the reason for their distress is insufficient faith or moral failure. They fail to recognize the complexity of the interrelationship between our minds, bodies and spirits, and much like Job’s friends in the Old Testament, exacerbate pain and suffering by misrepresenting God’s grace and God’s character.