Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Stay up to date on the latest #DATC2023 news by following us on Twitter - @KeyMinistry #keyministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Idea Share is a time for disability ministry leaders from across the country to support and encourage each other wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- 3/3 Register for #DATC2023 now at loom.ly/cfvOq78 #mentalhealthministry #disabilityministry #Pastors #hope #inclusion #belonging 1 day ago
- 2/3 The Limping Olympian: A Theology of Endurance: Thomas Boehm God Is Able - A Message of Hope for the Disabled an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 19, 2015
Sin, mental illness and the church…Erring on the side of grace
We need to treat persons with mental illness and their families with the same sensitivity and grace we would show to any vulnerable believer.
Posted in Advocacy, Families, Hidden Disabilities, Key Ministry, Mental Health Tagged Biblical Counseling, church, grace, Key Ministry, mental illness, sin, Stephen Grcevich MD Leave a comment