Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Sandra Peoples shares 3 Ways to Help Kids with Disabilities Feel More Comfortable in Worship Service. This is a mus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Speaker applications are open until December 16th! Apply: loom.ly/7JWgTws #DATC2023 #mentalhealthministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Join us TODAY at noon Eastern! loom.ly/GMSqhro #caregiving #specialneedssibling 12 hours ago
- Sandra Peoples shares age group-specific strategies for churches to welcome, include, and create a place of belongi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Rising Above Ministries has a free advent devotional for families affected by disability! Download it here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: grace
Show the love and grace we received from Christ with others, including those who have had abortions and those who are experiencing difficulties as parents of children with disabilities. Preach the gospel faithfully to those who did and those who didn’t choose life. Continue reading
I also am saddened by the treatment of those considering abortion or those who have had one or more abortions by those who claim faith. Often, that faith perspective only offers judgment and proclamation of sin with little to no grace or mercy. Continue reading
We need to treat persons with mental illness and their families with the same sensitivity and grace we would show to any vulnerable believer.
It’s impossible for any of us to judge whether what Matt Walsh said without walking in Robin Williams’ shoes was accurate…and his words were certainly insensitive. But I also sense a frightening trend in society to shame or silence people (or organizations) with views that are unpopular in the moment. Continue reading
I suspect…like Peter…that I’ve been reacting to events unfolding before me from a spirit of mixed motives and a lack of understanding of how to respond to the progression of God’s plans with an equal measure of grace and truth. Continue reading
At the same time, we’re called as individual followers of Christ to be agents of redemption in EVERY area of life. We would be abandoning our responsibility to care for the sick and advocate for “the least of these” if we remain silent as our society (through the political process) allocates resources to meet competing needs. Continue reading