Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Do you have questions or ideas for best practices in training your volunteers for disability ministry and special n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 29 minutes ago
- Our annual budgets reflect what we value. What ministries are your church prioritizing this year?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Did you miss our event on Inclusive Design in Social Media? loom.ly/oPSfWec We record all of our events for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- New name - same great conference! Mark your calendars for April 28-29th, 2023! #DATC2023 #mentalhealthministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our church does not have a formal inclusion program. It simply lives inclusion. I believe this is the way God wants… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 4, 2015
Several years ago I asked our County Board Superintendent what the #1 problem was facing the disability community. Without hesitation he said it is the problem of isolation. Isolation is a universal experience for those in the disability community. It … Continue reading