Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
- Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
- Disability ministry and the coronavirus
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Hospice organizations are experts at helping families navigate the loss of a loved one. Before your church or comm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @Linda_PEART_FL: Our state of FL became the 5th hotspot in the country, & our Gov. just announced statewide “stay at home orders” for 30… 8 hours ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Five Keys to Successfully Navigating Change in Spite of a Mental Health Challenge pastorbrad.blog/2019/07/18/fiv… via @bradhoefs 8 hours ago
- #TalkWithTheDocs! Join @DocHunsley from @SOARSpecialNeed & @drgrcevich from Key Ministry Friday April 3, 2020 Noon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- #Ministry leaders, we know you are very busy now. If you miss 1 of our webinars or live online discussions, we'll p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 15, 2015
Symptoms of childhood PTSD change as children mature. Behavioral clues and symptoms in a 2-year-old will be different from those of an 8-year-old, and the 8-year-old’s symptoms may be markedly different from those of an 17-year-old. Continue reading