Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #thegreatest #love #lovelasts #Godslove #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disabilityinclusion #specialneedsparenting https://t.co/HALforj5LG 13 hours ago
- "I will never label him & I will never limit him." Derek's mom's approach to parenting led to vision for different… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- If your church hasn't done a respite event, here's what these events can do to support families and marriages, in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Our weekly blog digest keeps you current on our newest content, ministry resources and commentary from Dr. Steve Gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- #overflow #giving #insight #specialneeds #disability #hiddendisability #wisdom #love https://t.co/0vK5UbrIsH 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: October 2, 2015
Too many of us don’t want to admit it because to do so, we’d have to acknowledge that there are absolute standards of right and wrong established by God and that’s not acceptable in a world in which everyone thinks they can decide that for themselves. We very much want to be in control…be the masters of our own universe.