Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Disability ministry training will be far more accessible in the 2020s
- The legacy of a faithful servant
- Emerging from the silos…Disability ministry as a mindset, not a program
- Disability ministry will become essential to the church’s witness in the 2020s
- Ten disability ministry trends to watch in the 2020s
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Different dream offers resources to equip caregivers to be a confident advocate and encouragement when you need a boost.… 17 minutes ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Learn to rejoice in the Lord, even when circumstances are hard. Because it is when we are in want that we experience Go… 17 minutes ago
- RT @CraigJohnson5: f you are in Scotland we would love for you to join us @kingscommunitychurch on Saturday, February 29 as we are kicking… 17 minutes ago
- RT @NRBConvention: We minister mostly to an unseen tribe. I’m so glad we have an eternity; I can’t wait to hear the stories. @parshalltalk… 17 minutes ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: The @_SBTC women's ministry team is excited about our next She Stands event! March 21, 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM at Mobberly Bap… 18 minutes ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 9, 2015
I observed that a disproportionate number of church leaders, especially senior pastors-met the criteria for having ADHD. Continue reading