Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Disability ministry training will be far more accessible in the 2020s
- The legacy of a faithful servant
- Emerging from the silos…Disability ministry as a mindset, not a program
- Disability ministry will become essential to the church’s witness in the 2020s
- Ten disability ministry trends to watch in the 2020s
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We pray this Ash Wednesday and season of Lent will draw you closer to Jesus, and open your heart to serving others… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- If your church is ready to ready to take the next step in mental health ministry, here are some helpful tips from o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- One way #churches can significantly bless families living w #disabilities is to provide respite events. Here are so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Powerful, instructive video interview of @sheilawalsh on her own struggles with #mentalhealth.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Learning to travel light took many years of practice. Then I found I not only needed to travel light on outside, bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 23, 2015
I am pleased to announce the release of Start with Hello, the first of many how-to booklets that fit together in Joni and Friends new Irresistible Church series. Designed to help a church launch or re-launch sustainable, effective special needs ministry, Start with Hello walks the ministry leader through five steps to starting a special needs ministry. While each church’s journey is different, with different dreams, resources, needs and people, we’ve found that working through the five step progression puts a church on the right path to becoming an irresistible church. Continue reading