Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #scripture #Bible #God #teaching #specialneeds #mentalhealth #emotionalhealth #church #pastor #OnlinePastorsRetreat https://t.co/UVisfI9zeh 6 hours ago
- Even with pandemic limitations, respite care for special needs families is still being provided by ministries that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Spiritual or #PastoralCareWeek provides opportunity for chaplains + pastoral care counselors/care providers to shar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Next Monday, November 2, Idea Share returns! We host a monthly discussion on special needs ministry re-opening and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @mtaibbi: A journalist friend of mine asked this rhetorical question today: what would the reaction be if the New York Times got locked… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: entrepreneurs
I observed that a disproportionate number of church leaders, especially senior pastors-met the criteria for having ADHD. Continue reading
I thought I’d share links to a couple of excellent articles for your reading pleasure that postulate specific advantages to two hidden disabilities in the formation of successful leaders. Continue reading
I’m not so sure about the impact of visible disabilities upon ability to perform effectively in leadership positions, but there’s interesting evidence to suggest that traits associated with hidden disabilities may be very adaptive for some leaders.