Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- When you donate to Key Ministry, you help take the gospel to one of the largest unreached people groups: people liv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Girls w/ #highfunctioning #autism often present w/ very different symptoms than boys. Here is 1 of many videos avai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- #ReligiousFreedomDay, from VA Statute 1786, basis 4 #establishment clause, 1st Amendmnt to #Constitution: “Congress… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Step 2 of our step-by-step guide to starting Mental Health Ministry offers free downloadable quick reference guides… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Is it appropriate for licensed counselors to incorporate #Christianity into #counseling practices? Counselor’s code… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Irresistible Church
I all too often meet families who lack meaningful involvement with a local church because the environments in which we “do church” present unique challenges to kids with common mental health conditions. Continue reading
I am pleased to announce the release of Start with Hello, the first of many how-to booklets that fit together in Joni and Friends new Irresistible Church series. Designed to help a church launch or re-launch sustainable, effective special needs ministry, Start with Hello walks the ministry leader through five steps to starting a special needs ministry. While each church’s journey is different, with different dreams, resources, needs and people, we’ve found that working through the five step progression puts a church on the right path to becoming an irresistible church. Continue reading