Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,289 other subscribers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
Key Ministry Twitter Feed
- Congratulations Dr. Erik Carter on receiving this funding for his continued work in disability ministry. We are exc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Did you know that the number of boys diagnosed with autism is much higher than the number of girls? Julia, Sesame S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Just a few of the 40+ presenters who will be speaking at Key Ministry's national disability ministry conference for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Stay up to date on the latest #DATC2023 news by following us on Twitter - @KeyMinistry #keyministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Every year as Christians prepare to celebrate the divinity of Christ revealed through his resurrection, I think of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 3, 2016
Needed: Spaces for foster & adoptive parents to say “me too”
God never meant for us to do everything on our own. We’re created for community, and finding yours is worth the risk of being brave with your stories. Continue reading
Posted in Adoption, Advocacy, Families, Foster Care, Key Ministry, Resources Tagged Adoption, Created for Care, Disability Ministry, Foster Care, Inclusion, me too, parent support, Refresh Conference, Shannon Dingle 1 Comment