Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,281 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Join us today for this event! There is still time to register: loom.ly/mMgK9pE #ministry #inclusion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- "More than 25 families with special needs were asked to share what their most painful experience was as a special n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- During the event, disability ministry leaders from across the country support and encourage each other while discus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- In a recent episode of the @Joni and Friends Podcast, their guest Sasha shares her experience as an abortion surviv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- For families with children with disabilities, false accusations of abuse resulting in investigations are a frighten… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: March 17, 2016
We regularly watch TV shows and movies that treat mental illness, and people who have such illnesses, as one big joke.