Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Join 24,283 other followers
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Nothing will drive two people farther apart than each having an opposing set of expectations. That can be painfully… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 minutes ago
- Sandra Peoples shares 3 Ways to Help Kids with Disabilities Feel More Comfortable in Worship Service. This is a mus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Speaker applications are open until December 16th! Apply: loom.ly/7JWgTws #DATC2023 #mentalhealthministry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Join us TODAY at noon Eastern! loom.ly/GMSqhro #caregiving #specialneedssibling 12 hours ago
- Sandra Peoples shares age group-specific strategies for churches to welcome, include, and create a place of belongi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: April 6, 2016
My mom’s belief in the word “CAN” paid off. My mom believed that by having me interact with typical children my own age I would learn essential social skills, and by developing my talents I could gain independence and accomplish my dreams. Continue reading