Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- December is national #Drunk & #Drugged #Driving Prevention month. Substance-impaired driving is especially prevalen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @CatherineSBoyle: Sign of a good conference: hubby‘s name on the shampoo bottle at the hotel. #Barney #Autism #AutismConference #AutismS… 8 hours ago
- The #holidays are associated w/ joy &excitement, but for many people, reality is far different. Loneliness is often… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- We're postponing our monthly video roundtable until January, and will send links to join the discussion early next… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- There's no better #comfort, encouragement than sharing #challenges w/ people who have already experienced same chal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Daily Archives: December 31, 2017
Our Key Ministry team is looking to assemble a launch team to help the world discover the resources available through Mental Health and the Church. We’re looking for friends with access through social media to pastors, church leaders, persons with mental illness and their loved ones who are willing to share their platforms with us to help get the word out to those likely to be most interested in mental health inclusion ministry. Continue reading