Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @jolenephilo: IEP help is here! adayinourshoes.com/sample-letter-… 11 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: For 10 years I’ve been keeping a list of the books I read. Here’s the 2018 edition with 86 titles sandrapeoples.com/2018-reading-l… 11 hours ago
- We hope you'll make plans to join us in April for Inclusion Fusion Live! Sign up here to learn more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: When we’re out of school for breaks, we plan a “sensory diet” to make sure James is getting his sensory needs met. He’s… 12 hours ago
- RT @SixSeedsTV: Everything Has Changed: Life after Loss dlvr.it/QtPgMd 12 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Children’s Mental Health Day
What the statistics don’t tell us is WHY we’re seeing such a significant increase in the rates of suicide among children, teens and young adults, along with sizable increases in suicide rates among adults of middle age, especially women. What might be causing the increase? I’d like to put forth a few “educated guesses.”
Our team at Key Ministry seeks to help ministry leaders better appreciate the challenges families face in finding the proper help for their kids with emotional or behavioral disorders and offer resources when parents turn to churches in search of help.
I thought I’d keep it simple today and share this graphic for you from the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry… Continue reading