Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- People living w disabilities are one of the largest unreached people groups worldwide. In this video from 2017, Rev… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Dr G has written a letter as part of the #MyYoungerSelf campaign, for the 1 in 5 teens who struggle with mental hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: We are considering another small run of these "Don't Dis My Ability" shirts, but a different color. What color do you… 7 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: Unexpected Blessings has a half birthday on Monday! 6 months in the world. So thankful for each and every person who has… 7 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: We need you at Family Retreat! Jase shares why you would be a great volunteer! joniandfriends.org/the-least-qual… https://t.co/S… 7 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: young adults
Perhaps one of the reasons the church has struggled to effectively minister with many persons with autism spectrum disorders is that we don’t do a very good job of welcoming and including children and adults with mental health-related challenges common among persons with autism? Continue reading
Three point two percent. According to a study authored by a Baylor University professor, those are the odds of an adolescent who attends church less than once a month becoming a weekly church attender in young adulthood. Continue reading
What the statistics don’t tell us is WHY we’re seeing such a significant increase in the rates of suicide among children, teens and young adults, along with sizable increases in suicide rates among adults of middle age, especially women. What might be causing the increase? I’d like to put forth a few “educated guesses.”