Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Have you signed up for Online Pastors' Retreat? Let your ministry friends know, so they can join in this event that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Written by special needs parents for special needs families, our Fall devotional book is a great addition to your e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @SOARSpecialNeed: The vast majority of churches are not equipped to serve individuals with disabilities, but it does not have to be that… 10 hours ago
- 2020 has been tough on first responders: a pandemic, wildfires in many places, hurricanes and civil unrest.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- At 12pm EDT. Register or see livestream on Facebook. Pastors overwhelmed with 2020 needs, can find it difficult to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: young adults
Dr. Grcevich shares several hypotheses about contributing factors to the rapidly increasing rates of suicide in older children and teens. Continue reading
Perhaps one of the reasons the church has struggled to effectively minister with many persons with autism spectrum disorders is that we don’t do a very good job of welcoming and including children and adults with mental health-related challenges common among persons with autism? Continue reading
Three point two percent. According to a study authored by a Baylor University professor, those are the odds of an adolescent who attends church less than once a month becoming a weekly church attender in young adulthood. Continue reading
What the statistics don’t tell us is WHY we’re seeing such a significant increase in the rates of suicide among children, teens and young adults, along with sizable increases in suicide rates among adults of middle age, especially women. What might be causing the increase? I’d like to put forth a few “educated guesses.”