Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Psalms #GodsWord #everlasting #guidance #disabilityinclusion #specialneedsparenting #mentalhealth #spiritualhealth https://t.co/W1H1rzQagA 1 day ago
- Last week we shared 1st video on Mental Health Ministry #Champion--or #Liaison. This video describes what role will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If you want to model the importance of serving others for your kids, 1 idea is to give blood. June 14 is world Bloo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Follow @KeyMinistry on Instagram to stay current on our latest blog posts, #ministry + #family resources & encourag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Lying is issue all #parents encounter. For kids who've been adopted/in #fostercare lying may be coping mechanism, t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Christian Churches Disabilities Ministries
Congratulations to Harmony and Katie for the honor of having been invited to present at two such prominent conferences! We’re excited by the opportunity to further disseminate Key Ministry’s free training, resources and support to new friends we’ll meet through those conferences for the purpose of helping churches to more effectively minister to kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading