Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- We announced #IFL2020 theme, logo, 4 keynote speakers last week. Several important #announcements between now & Dec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Every parent wants their child to have friends, good friends that like them and care for them, friends that they can tru… 11 hours ago
- RT @jfelageller74: hopeanew.com/hopeanew-blog/… My latest for Hope Anew, and not about my son this time! 11 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Listen to @plattdavid preach on the topic of "Jesus, Children, and Special Needs" @mcleanbible @abilityministry https://t.c… 11 hours ago
- RT @AbilityMinistry: Isolation is one of the biggest issues facing the #disability community. We pray that churches can embrace a plan to… 11 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: North American Christian Convention
Harmony will be speaking on the topic So, there’s this kid… She’ll be teaching on common disabilities, common misperceptions about those disabilities and provide practical tips for engaging kids with disabilities in your church. Continue reading
We continue to expand our worldwide following …since late February, our blog has been accessed by persons from 108 different countries, from every continent except Antarctica. Continue reading
Congratulations to Harmony and Katie for the honor of having been invited to present at two such prominent conferences! We’re excited by the opportunity to further disseminate Key Ministry’s free training, resources and support to new friends we’ll meet through those conferences for the purpose of helping churches to more effectively minister to kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading