Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- A new mental health resource for churches from an unlikely place
- Why families think online church is indispensable for disability ministry
- Race, reconciliation, disability and the church
- The pandemic as an unexpected blessing to the disability community
- Coronavirus, church and the “least restrictive environment”
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @ryanewolfe: There is a lot we don't know about #COVID19. That being said if some of the long term disability projections are remotely c… 42 minutes ago
- Subscribe to our Vimeo or YouTube channels to stay current on all of our training, video discussions and webinars,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- This may not make sense to you if right now you are going through something that you wouldn’t have planned for your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Wednesday July 8: @AllBelongOrg shares info about dementia. Practical ideas for #emotional / #spiritualsupport for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- July is #MinorityMentalHealthAwarenessMonth, and @afspnational is working to support the unique needs and range of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: A Church For Every Child
We need a website that allows us to offer our ministry resources to churches everywhere, including places where we don’t yet have the time or resources to travel personally. I want a person in another city to be able to refer their church to this site, and for staff/volunteers at their church to be able to connect with us, and access what they need to launch this type of ministry. I want this site (and related tools) to help us cast influence among leaders in the worldwide church. We’re providing a service and leading a movement. I want the site to reflect the love we have for Jesus, the passion we have for serving, and the fun we have in serving together.
Stephen’s gift to our ministry this year is a video that describes more eloquently why we do what we do better than anything I could write on this blog… Continue reading
Congratulations to Harmony and Katie for the honor of having been invited to present at two such prominent conferences! We’re excited by the opportunity to further disseminate Key Ministry’s free training, resources and support to new friends we’ll meet through those conferences for the purpose of helping churches to more effectively minister to kids with disabilities and their families. Continue reading