We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @wvanderbloemen: Looking to start a special needs ministry at your church? This can be a good starting place: bit.ly/2o8GDd3 4 hours ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: I'm at @TheMOBSociety today, sharing my favorite thing about this stage of motherhood themobsociety.com/blog/2017/04/2… #mobsociet… 19 hours ago
- RT @SNAPPIN_MIN: Do you struggle to see God when things aren't going your way? ow.ly/r3J130bdcUW via @MikeDobes #specialneeds #parent… 1 day ago
- RT @SandraPeoples: 426 special-needs parents (representing 7 different countries) in our online Bible study! Still time to join us! https:/… 1 day ago
- How could a church start reaching special-needs families if they realize they have been ignoring or repelling them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Disabled Christianity
“Better has no endpoint.” Whatever stage we are at in our ministry work or our own walk with Christ, we recognize we are on a continuum. Continue reading
Jeff’s presentation will look at movement toward maturity in disability ministry. If someone is involved in ministry, even for a long time, that doesn’t necessarily imply that what they are doing is best. So how can one move toward maturity? What might one aspire to in ministry? Continue reading
We’re pleased to announce Jeff will be presenting for Inclusion Fusion on the topic of Integration as a Core Value.
Jeff’s presentation will examine the critical, core value of integration of persons with disabilities to the local church. In particular, Jeff will outline how a radical approach to integration changes everything in terms of faith development for all church members, structures and programs, and the way people see each other. Recommendations will be provided as to how to make integration happen in the local church. Continue reading