Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Why church is difficult for persons on the high end of the autism spectrum
- Mental health ministry training at Inclusion Fusion Live
- Inclusion Fusion LIVE – A disability ministry conference for church leaders AND families
- Mental illness and violence…What does the data say?
- The stories you’ve shared about mental health and the church
We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Inclusion Fusion Live is TOMORROW! You can still join us Friday & Saturday for this free conference if you register… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 54 minutes ago
- SO exciting!!! Inclusion Fusion Live is TOMORROW! You can still join us Friday & Saturday for this free conference… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Beth and the Bay Presbyterian Church team is getting ready to welcome our Inclusion Fusion speakers and guests! https://t.co/ySz16dx9Q3 17 hours ago
- Inclusion Fusion Live! Register NOW to join us Friday & Saturday for this free disability conference:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- On Saturday at Inclusion Fusion Live, John Felageller, Jonathan McGuire, and Jason Hague will be answering your que… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Disabled Christianity
“Better has no endpoint.” Whatever stage we are at in our ministry work or our own walk with Christ, we recognize we are on a continuum. Continue reading
Jeff’s presentation will look at movement toward maturity in disability ministry. If someone is involved in ministry, even for a long time, that doesn’t necessarily imply that what they are doing is best. So how can one move toward maturity? What might one aspire to in ministry? Continue reading
We’re pleased to announce Jeff will be presenting for Inclusion Fusion on the topic of Integration as a Core Value.
Jeff’s presentation will examine the critical, core value of integration of persons with disabilities to the local church. In particular, Jeff will outline how a radical approach to integration changes everything in terms of faith development for all church members, structures and programs, and the way people see each other. Recommendations will be provided as to how to make integration happen in the local church. Continue reading