We’re #4 in 2015! Thanks to our readers who made it possible!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @JoniandFriends: We're looking to hire a Joni and Friends Development Officer in Plano, Texas - visit our website to apply today! https:… 6 hours ago
- RT @JoniandFriends: Want to serve the disability community in a tangible way? Come volunteer at our International Disability Center! https:… 21 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: Excellent article last week in case you missed it: fb.me/tAgpWwA3 21 hours ago
- Looking for a good book? keyministry.org/church4everych… https://t.co/a3usoIvDKU 1 day ago
- RT @jolenephilo: 4 considerations on balancing the good with the bad. fb.me/74TInmfSX 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Disabled Christianity
“Better has no endpoint.” Whatever stage we are at in our ministry work or our own walk with Christ, we recognize we are on a continuum. Continue reading
Jeff’s presentation will look at movement toward maturity in disability ministry. If someone is involved in ministry, even for a long time, that doesn’t necessarily imply that what they are doing is best. So how can one move toward maturity? What might one aspire to in ministry? Continue reading
We’re pleased to announce Jeff will be presenting for Inclusion Fusion on the topic of Integration as a Core Value.
Jeff’s presentation will examine the critical, core value of integration of persons with disabilities to the local church. In particular, Jeff will outline how a radical approach to integration changes everything in terms of faith development for all church members, structures and programs, and the way people see each other. Recommendations will be provided as to how to make integration happen in the local church. Continue reading