Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Opportunities for mental health ministry support from Key Ministry! buff.ly/2FjbHQj @CatherineSBoyle https://t.co/Dpod61aH61 9 hours ago
- RT @jolenephilo: The Dream Team Link Share is ready for your special needs posts all Tuesday long! differentdream.com/2018/11/dream-… 10 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Arnold: Grateful to @KeyMinistry for publishing this article... I hope you find it helpful! :-) #devotion #love #additionalneeds… 10 hours ago
- Paul’s words to the church in Rome 2,000 years ago speak to us today. How will the thirteen themes he writes about,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Join the Discussion about Mental Health Inclusion Ministry buff.ly/2FjbHQj @CatherineSBoyle https://t.co/y0l8wdrMq8 14 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: FAMMIN blog tour
I’m confident that church staff and volunteers who apply the principles and strategies central to the family ministry movement will be better prepared to support parents as they share their faith with their children with emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders. Continue reading