Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
May 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- "Finding God is not hard. Letting God find us...is hard" As mom of adult son w/ autism, I long to be known by God.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 42 minutes ago
- What would churches look like if we valued gifts & talents of all our members, celebrated the work accomplished by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Does your church want to understand mental illness, and how it impacts church life? Read Mental Health and the Chur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- #mentalhealthawareness #mentalhealth #church #signage #multistep #cleardirections https://t.co/Nunv783lgD 21 hours ago
- Part 2 blog post: Tony D’Orazio from Jacob's Ladder Special Needs Fitness continues w/ important question: what has… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Kidmin1124
I’m confident that church staff and volunteers who apply the principles and strategies central to the family ministry movement will be better prepared to support parents as they share their faith with their children with emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders. Continue reading