Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
February 2019 S M T W T F S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- Sign up for our weekly blog digest so you don't miss a post! buff.ly/2TYxGyF https://t.co/ZWPBomYdFz 10 hours ago
- Only six weeks until Inclusion Fusion Live! April 5 - 6, Cleveland. Only a few more days to beat the March 1 price… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: We have heard some good excuses @AbilityMinistry as to why not to start a #DisabilityMinistry What is the best excuse you h… 15 hours ago
- RT @ryanewolfe: Time to stop making excuses! Join us at the indispensABLE Conference @southeastchrist on Saturday, March 16th. We can help… 15 hours ago
- What could it look like if we did what Jesus told us to do? GO INTO the world & share His radical love. Marie Kuck… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Kidmin1124
I’m confident that church staff and volunteers who apply the principles and strategies central to the family ministry movement will be better prepared to support parents as they share their faith with their children with emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders. Continue reading