Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- The joy of the Lord and clinical depression...Sergei Marchenko
- Updated...Why your kid's Concerta hasn't been working lately
- What are the stats on disability and church?
- What if the church destroyed the foster care system as we know it?
- Please don’t say “all kids do that” to adoptive and foster families...
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- #Mercy #reverence #honor #God #father #tender #Heaven #sin #specialneeds #mentalhealth #disability #mentalillness… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 34 minutes ago
- Why read Mental Health & the Church? From @colleenswindoll: @drgrcevich is...most balanced, educated physician I’ve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Register before January 31 for best pricing! buff.ly/2s8oxur #register #conference #IFL2020 #specialneeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Follow this link to connect with respite resources for families at your church, or for your family.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- January 22: #SanctityofHumanLife. Friday January 24: #MarchForLife in Washington DC. Supporting #preborn means supp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: gender identity disorder
My friend was very pleased that the stuff going on in his new church was compelling enough to draw this person into what was likely a very uncomfortable situation for someone of his appearance, but was more pleased by the way the people of his church welcomed him, accepted him into the congregation and treated him with respect. Continue reading