Available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christian Book and fine booksellers everywhere
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill
- Flattening the curve of the COVID-19 mental health epidemic to come
- 99% of Protestant pastors – churches are welcoming to persons with disabilities
- Seven ways to support kids with anxiety about the coronavirus
- Disability ministry and the coronavirus
Thanks to Ministry-To-Children!
“The most complete special needs ministry resource I’ve ever come across.”
- RT @LisaMJamieson: I’m very concerned about the guides and systems being used to determine how scarce healthcare resources are allocated. I… 17 hours ago
- Are some lives more valuable than others? Seniors, the disabled and the terminally ill church4everychild.org/2020/03/29/are… https://t.co/AZzuL8h3og 19 hours ago
- Yesterday, @BethGolik and @CatherineSBoyle talked w/ John Felageller about important tips for handling #quarantine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @LisaMJamieson: Stay connected with the latest ministry resources for disability ministry during #pandemic #COVID19 @KeyMinistry https:… 1 day ago
- Here's a comforting #prayer & #devotion guide from @SoulShepherding in this time of #coronavirus: story of #Jesus &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Honored to be in Sharecare Now’s Top Ten online influencers in children’s mental health!
Tag Archives: Vanity Fair
My friend was very pleased that the stuff going on in his new church was compelling enough to draw this person into what was likely a very uncomfortable situation for someone of his appearance, but was more pleased by the way the people of his church welcomed him, accepted him into the congregation and treated him with respect. Continue reading